Video for year 7, 8 & 9:
The aim of the Northwood curriculum is to ensure that all students :
- Have strong subject specific knowledge and understanding;
- Are able to apply their knowledge to a range of scenarios both within and beyond the school environment;
- Are able to communicate their understanding of what they have learnt effectively;
- Are enabled to successfully study subjects of their choice at A level and beyond; and
- Have a range of experiences outside the classroom that help deepen specific subject knowledge and cultural capital.
The curriculum is designed to be accessible for pupils with Special Educational Needs and disabilities, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010 and the Special Educational Needs and Disability Regulations 2014.
We are excited to announce Northwood's first Careers Spotlight event - Wednesday 22nd November 2023!Find Out More
Massive congratulations to the Year 10 netball team kicking off the season with a 6-5 win against Bishopshalt! Well done!Find Out More
PE students of the week!! Congratulations! Keep working hard in lessons and come to extra-curricular for a chance to win! See @nwschoolinsta for full post!Find Out More
Please use the relevant details below to contact our office.