Students are awarded RECIPE points in all lessons and activities in school for demonstrating any of the following RECIPE traits:
These traits are the recipe for success at Northwood and every student in our care strives to exhibit these qualities at all times. Every time you show one of our RECIPE attributes your teachers will award you with RECIPE points, these points get added to your personal total but also to your House total.
For example, if someone in 7R is showing great cooperation they will get a RECIPE point from their teacher. This also means Rosa House receives the points.
Rewards are given for achieving high level of RECIPE points as shown below:
- 50 RECIPE points = Certificate sent home.
- 75 RECIPE points = Bronze star badge
- 150 RECIPE points = Silver star badge
- 250 RECIPE points = Gold star badge
- The form with the highest number of RECIPE points at the end of each half term wins a prize!
- The top student in each form will win a place at a hot chocolate morning each half term during form time.
- At the end of the year the winning House will win their name on the House shield, the forms in winning House will receive trophies and the House flag will be raised.
We are excited to announce Northwood's first Careers Spotlight event - Wednesday 22nd November 2023!Find Out More
Massive congratulations to the Year 10 netball team kicking off the season with a 6-5 win against Bishopshalt! Well done!Find Out More
PE students of the week!! Congratulations! Keep working hard in lessons and come to extra-curricular for a chance to win! See @nwschoolinsta for full post!Find Out More
Please use the relevant details below to contact our office.