Home School Agreement
The Student – I agree to:
1. Do my best to be a good learner by aiming to be resilient and engaged, to become independent in my learning, to cooperate with others, to take pride in my work and to approach my learning with enthusiasm, so I can reach my full potential.
2. Show respect for all members of the Northwood School community, visitors, neighbours and members of the public, by being courteous and considerate at all times;
3. Obey Northwood School Rules & Classroom Behaviour Plans in order to work to the best of my ability and allow others to do the same;
4. Attend all lessons punctually and to be in school by 8.30 am each day;
5. Wear my complete Northwood uniform correctly and with pride, and to bring all my learning equipment to school each day;
6. Complete all homework set on time and to the best of my ability;
7. Ensure that my parents/carers receive all letters and information passed to me about Parents’ Evenings and meetings about my progress at school;
8. Avoid all absences from school except for reasons of genuine illness, or a good reason that has been approved in advance by the Principal. On return I will bring a letter explaining the reasons for my absence to be given to my form tutor and I will catch up with any work missed;
9. Respect school property and the school environment, including ICT equipment;
10. Attend school detentions if set.